Good Health Is King

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Choice

Today as I woke up and looked out the window, I thought to myself wow what a wonderful day.  The Sun was shining full and bright, what a reason to start the day right.  I took a morning shower got all nice and clean for those morning people you know what I mean.

Cook a good breakfast eggs , bacon and milk with a nice cup of coffee to top it off.  I just washed the car the day before, I hear the sound of music as I started the engine.  I let up the garage door and back on out, wave to the neighbor and say what a wonderful day. 

So far all the the choices I've made are nice and clear, now if only it would last through out the year.  Stop at the light, as it goes from red to green. It's my turn as it would seem.  Put my foot on the gas ease of the brake, but what just happen is not a mistake. 

As the drive of the car was running late, he thought he could make it has he put his foot on the gas. But what happen next you may find hard to believe, put as I awoke legs gone at the knees.  How could this be, everything was going right.  But because of his choice I have sleepless nights.  I can't allow this, this can't go on, Lord I need your help to keep me strong. 

Listen people, we can make all the right decisions in the world, but we are not alone.  Other people make choices both good and bad, many think it only effects them, but oh how sad.  Read a store in the paper, about someone first time, going to the bank to start an account, but on that same day, because of hard time, someone decided to rob the very same bank. 

As the person standing in line approached the counter, in he ran pointing his gun.  Finger on the trigger he screams and shouts, Oh whats going on as a bullets flies out.  The bullets hits the person standing in line, as they about to open their account for the very first time. 

The choice we make does effect each other one way or the other.  Not everyone understands that bad choices can ruin a good choice.  We all need to think about the choices we make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment