Good Health Is King

Saturday, March 24, 2012

When Does Forever Start

Well I am just sitting here and this thought came to my mind, when does forever start.  Well after our time here on Earth is over, after we have taken our last breath, is when forever starts.  Now for those not of the faith, think that once they die that's it.  Well for their sake, I can only say this, enjoy life. But just in case you are wrong, then my heart goes out to you.  When you really take a good look at life I mean really get an understanding of everything about life, you can't help but wonder is there more to it.  I believe in God's word and that every word He spoke is true, and it shall all come to pass. 

In order to justify our action is a none believer is to believe that there is no God, that way you have no guilty about the things you did and didn't do in this life.  But I say this everything made had to have a maker.  Things just don't make them self.  Now either way as a believer or a non believer forever will star, and once it does start you have forever to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment